From: Jack Fitzgerald via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2018 8:50 AM
To: C&CList
Cc: Jack Fitzgerald
Subject: Re: Stus-List Rob - C&C long time question

Hello Al,

I have a question for the list.

How many of you have owned your current C&C yacht for 5 years or longer.

FYI - we have owned Honey since October 1976 and are currently the second
owners.

Best regards,
Jack Fitzgerald,
HONEY - US12788
1974 C&C 39 TM
Savannah, GA 31410 USA

On Thu, Sep 27, 2018 at 7:53 AM Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List