24 years and counting.

Gary 30-1 #593 – 1980 vintage

From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> On Behalf Of Jack Fitzgerald via
CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2018 8:51 AM
To: C&CList <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Jack Fitzgerald <j...@fitzgeraldforwarding.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Rob - C&C long time question

Hello Al,

I have a question for the list.

How many of you have owned your current C&C yacht for 5 years or longer.

FYI - we have owned Honey since October 1976 and are currently the second
owners.

Best regards,
Jack Fitzgerald,

HONEY - US12788

1974 C&C 39 TM

Savannah, GA 31410 USA

On Thu, Sep 27, 2018 at 7:53 AM Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List