this looks good Josh though I fear the Alpine Butterfly knot would catch on
my baby stay the same way my continuous genoa sheet (secured to clew with
luggage tag knot) does now.  I would love to remove the baby stay but I
can't find any information on rig stability if I were to do so.  Any
opinions/wisdom from listers regarding giving the baby the boot?

Wade
Oh Boy C&C 33 MKII
Lake of the Woods