Dan:

Try a Fastenall outlet here....I know there is one in Dartmouth, been there for various things......maybe one in Halifax.

Another alternative is to have Rod's Machine Shop in Burnside make you what you need.

Rob Abbott
AZURA
C&C 32 - #277
Halifax, N.S.

On 2019-01-15 10:57 a.m., Dan via CnC-List wrote:
Hi All, I know  this has been discussed many times here but this is a quick and simple one.

I'm going to be torquing my keel bolts this spring and I've noticed that the washers/spacers under some of the nuts are coroding and need to be replaced. I'd like to change them out for Stainless Steel.

What do you guys have for keel bolt washers/spacers and how did you get them made?

Thanks!

Dan
Breakaweigh
C&C44