My boat, C'Est La Vie, is in a slip on a marina that is in a drowned ravine on
the reservoir. It has an East/West axis. Last December, a rare easterly storm
threw high winds and waves down the length of it. Many of us had our dock lines
frayed to pieces in the tossing about. A boat just down from me was de-masted
because the stays were a bit loose.
I'm lucky. Only my dock lines were damaged. Now, I have an excuse to replace
all of them.
Steve Staten
"C'Est La Vie", C&C 26'
Langley, OK, USA