Strangly

I have a C&C 41 - love it

Hate going in reverse its always a crap shoot. Goes up wind like a vacuum cleaner. Best at 25 - 30 degrees

Hull had one small blister at last years haul out. Oh and the traditional keel smile.  Great construction and smart above and below deck fittings and appointments.

Not sure what else would be relevant

Mark Watson
Trinity - 1977 Newport 41