35-2 is not only a beautiful boat, but also sails very well.  Raced on one for
a few years and thoroughly enjoyed it.  If I moved up from my 30-1, that would
be my choice.  However, I should mention that I'm not familiar with the 35-1
like Dennis and others have.RonWild CheriC&C 30-1STL

As it happens, we might be making an offer on the 35-2 we looked at in January.
Still mulling it over, as we're in a tough spot where making an offer might
just force the other interested party to make a higher offer, and any offer we
make will be as high as we can go; I am not going to get into a bidding war.
While I really like the boat, I just spent over an hour on the phone with the
previous owner of 32 years, and even he admitted that since the major refit he
did in 2003, there will be things needing attention just due to age. But all
the weak points have been addressed - mast step, every hole epoxy filled &
drilled, epoxy barrier coat, etc.