These boats are OLD now. The original wiring C&C did during that time period
was crap to put it mildly, so stupid owner tricks or not the wiring would need
redoing unless the boat never got near any salt water. There is almost no
original wiring left on my boat. Do not forget you are buying a used version of
a $300,000 boat, so for less than 10% of that price you are not going to get
anything that looks like a brand new boat. For some perspective, when we bought
our C&C 35 MK I we paid more for the boat then we paid for our suburban house.
That boat may be a mess or may need some relatively simple repairs. The ports
are pretty easy DIY jobs, I did mine some years ago and free hand cut the new
ports with a jig saw by tracing the old ones on a sheet of Plexi.

Joe
Coquina
C&C 35 MK I