For comparison, this boat is near me, for $32,500 CAD, so $24K US. It is a
new listing, so I'll see how long it lasts. I find the galley on the Mk1
quite small (from the photos) which is one reason I haven't looked at it.

https://thunderbirdmarine.com/yacht-sales/35-cc-mk-i/

There is also a '74 Mk2 just south of me in Anacortes, WA for 27.5K US:

https://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1974/c-c-35-mk2-3510960/?refSource=standard%20listing

On Wed, Apr 24, 2019 at 8:35 AM Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

> FYI
>

> https://annapolis.craigslist.org/boa/d/tracys-landing-rare-classic-cc-mark/6870767724.html
>

> No relation to this ad, but the boat sounds nice.
>

> Joe
>
> Coquina

Shawn Wright
shawngwri...@gmail.com