*From:*CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] *On Behalf Of *Tom Lynch via CnC-List
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 12, 2019 4:23 PM
*To:* cnc-list@cnc-list.com
*Cc:* Tom Lynch
*Subject:* Stus-List Spinnaker

Hi all,

I’m looking advice/recommendations on symmetrical spinnaker jibing on my 33 MK II

I’ve got a single set of spinnaker sheets

Should a deploy and add lazy sheets and guys?

Or use a twinning line barber hauling system

How to handle the baby stay?  Should I disconnect it and To facilitate a Pole dip or do pole end for end jibing.

Appreciate anyone’s thoughts and opinions on this subject.

Tom Lynch

IndoIrish

C&C 33 MK II

Bayfield Wisconsin.