Neil,

I forgot about things like missile contacts.  Perfect example though.  In a
similar way the 13kv, 4kv,and 480v breakers that I regularly work with all
have "stabs" that engage and disengage the bus bars.  All of them have a
lubricant applied.  I don't know anything about the chemical components in
that particular lubricant/grease but it is brownish tan, transparent, and
not sticky like tef-gel.

Josh