I managed to salvage the teak and holly floor on my boat with a bunch of
sanding and then revarnishing. I glued the plywood back together where it was
delaminating near the edge and ended up sanding through the the holly stops
near a few edges where it was in rough shape but it still looks pretty good and
has been very functional.  Depending on how bad it is you might want to try
just salvaging what is there.

- -
Nathan Post
S/V Wisper