My experience with BOATUS was stellar years ago. I hit a log and bent the prop
shaft. They didn’t even send an adjuster, just had the yard fax them an
estimate and they paid it no question. I don’t even think I had a deductible
because I had paid to get hauled anyway for painting. There was no depreciation
at all. How does a prop shaft and prop “depreciate” anyway? They are good for
decades and then you hit something and they are no longer.
It is a real shame BOATUS went down the drain.

Joe Della Barba Coquina C&C 35  MK I
www.dellabarba.com