Bill…check your policy language.   Half the cost is very suspicious.

David F. Risch
(401) 419-4650

From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> On Behalf Of Bill Coleman via
CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2019 9:33 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Bill Coleman <colt...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Boat insurance...reimbursement vs. depreciated

That almost sounds too good!
Has anyone had any claims experience with Progressive?
I currently have a car with them, and keep getting prods to insure a boat with
them, but Flo is so pushy, it makes me suspicious . . .
I am currently with One Beacon, and have nada clu as to what to expect from
them should the need arise. But half the price of BoatUS.

Bill Coleman
Erie PA