From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of Della Barba, Joe
via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2019 9:54 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Della Barba, Joe
Subject: Stus-List Fwd: Fwd: Great Lakes water levels...for C&Cs

When we were in Montreal I saw few boats. I was informed they are all over at
Lake Champlain. We would have to go the wrong way up the Saint Lawrence to get
to the Great Lakes, I cannot fit under the bridges on the Erie Canal. Your trip
going to the Bahamas sounds like more the right direction! I often wonder how
our boat got to the East Coast. Did C&C motor them down the Erie with the masts
unstepped? Go all the way out the long way via the Saint Lawrence? Trucks?
Joe
Coquina