" I often wonder how our boat got to the East Coast. Did C&C motor them
down the Erie with the masts unstepped? Go all the way out the long way via
the Saint Lawrence? Trucks? "

Andrews Trucking (ATL) hauled a lot of them.
https://www.andrewstrucking.com/

That's how ours got to it first owner in Halifax in 1990.

Ken H.