From: "Della Barba, Joe" <joe.della.ba...@ssa.gov>
To: "cnc-list@cnc-list.com" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Bcc:
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2019 14:53:30 +0000
Subject: Stus-List C&C Crusader 40

Is this thing on?

*I suspect it is the same as other CB C&Cs. I think I would start with a
thin piece of metal I could shove up between the board and the trunk to see
if it is barnacled together.*

*Joe Della Barba*

*Coquina*

*From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com
<cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com>] On Behalf Of Dave Godwin via CnC-ListSent:
Thursday, December 05, 2019 6:14 PMTo: C&C List <CNC-list@cnc-list.com
<CNC-list@cnc-list.com>>Cc: Dave Godwin <dave.god...@me.com
<dave.god...@me.com>>Subject: [EXTERNAL] Stus-List C&C Crusader 40*

*I was wondering if there are any Crusader 40 owners on or lurking on this
list. I ask because there’s one that has pitched up in the yard that I’m in
and is undergoing a fair bit of (new) owner repair and cleaning. The boat
has a seized centerboard. The owner was wondering what he might be up
against. Advice and/or recommendations would be helpful I suspect.*

*Regards,*

*Dave Godwin*

*1982 C&C 37 - Ronin Reedville - Chesapeake Bay*

*Ronin’s Overdue Refit
<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=f52f3822-a9b97082-f52f1155-0cc47adca788-26be77896aff41b2&q=1&e=4b62b8b0-4baf-4abd-ab2a-a54000295182&u=http%3A%2F%2Froninrebuild.blogspot.com%2F>*