From: Dave Godwin via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: C&C List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Dave Godwin <dave.god...@me.com>
Sent: Mon, Dec 9, 2019 11:21 am
Subject: Re: Stus-List C&C Crusader 40

Dave,
Both were done yesterday. Broke the handle on his jack when applying pressure.
More to follow I think.
Regards,Dave Godwin
1982 C&C 37 - Ronin
Reedville - Chesapeake BayRonin’s Overdue Refit

On Dec 9, 2019, at 11:18 AM, Dave S via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
Slide a hacksaw between board and trunk?
Drill and tap board for a large machine screw or threaded rod to apply downward
pressure?
Dave33-2

Thanks everyone for supporting this list with your contributions.  Each and
every one is greatly appreciated.  If you want to support the list - use PayPal
to send contribution --  https://www.paypal.me/stumurray