My wife came out with us on a Wednesday night race (our local “serious” night)
once. Afterward she said, “ you have quite a potty mouth on the boat.” I
thought I’d been fairly well behaved so I asked the girls about it. They said
“I don’t know what the f*** she’s talking about!
Andy

Andrew Burton
139 Tuckerman Ave
Middletown, RI