Agreed!

Although we do have a tendency to be overly analytical and dependent on
technology. Must work to stay in touch with our intuitive side and “feel” the
boat.

BTW, I had a high school buddy who went to Michigan Tech . Visited him in the
winter of 68-69 and my most vivid memory is going tobogganing out of a second
story dorm window, on the snow drifts that built against the windward side of
the building.

Rick Brass

Imzadi  C&C 38 mk2 #47

la Belle Aurore  C&C 25 mk1 #225