An automatic valve activated by a pendulum?  :-)

Graham Collins
Secret Plans
C&C 35-III #11

On 2020-02-14 10:21 p.m., Gary Russell via CnC-List wrote:
Hi Graham,
     Actually that is what I did as well.  I was hoping for a more elegant/automatic solution.
Thank,
Gary
S/V Kaylarah
'90 C&C 37+
East Greenwich, RI, USA

On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 9:18 PM Graham Collins via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com <mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>> wrote:

    Hi Gary

    The sink in the 35-3 is like that as well, I put a valve in the
    drain line just below the sink - have to open the cupboard to get
    at it, no big deal.  We don't use the sink in there much though,
    just at anchor usually.

    Graham Collins
    Secret Plans
    C&C 35-III #11