In french we say  "faire d'une pierre deux coups" which translates to "getting
two hits with one shot"
Can mean many things...Or nothing
SylvainC&C27MkIII

    On Thursday, April 9, 2020, 3:36:59 PM EDT, David Knecht via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

 Off topic, but I hate the phrase “killing two birds with one stone”.  Who
wants to kill birds with stones, let alone two at once?  Horrible thought.   We
can have a contest to come up with alternatives.  Mine is:  “kill two mosquitos
with one swat”. Absolutely no guilt. Dave
S/V Aries1990 C&C 34+New London, CT

Thanks everyone for supporting this list with your contributions.  Each and
every one is greatly appreciated.  If you want to support the list - use PayPal
to send contribution --  https://www.paypal.me/stumurray