Are you allowed to race and is it family only on the boat or do they allow you
have a physically distanced crew, like maybe 3?

From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> On Behalf Of schiller via
CnC-List
Sent: May-03-20 5:35 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: schiller <schil...@bloomingdalecom.net>
Subject: Stus-List Spring Fever

Well, we've broken containment and evaded house arrest up here in the great
midwest.  washed and polished the topsides today, VC-17 Thursday and we will
have all the exterior work ready for launch.  Still need to do some minor
electrical upgrades to get things to my satisfaction, but I can do those on
rainy days.  Our marina is working to catch up on launching boats.  His crew
will work 7 days a week once boats are ready for launch.  We haven't completely
lifted the house arrests but once Queen Gretch allowed powerboat use the
marinas decided that meant that they could launch boats.

Both Friday and today while we were up there everybody seemed to be acting
responsibly and giving space to others.

The other good news we got last week was that UK Sails was able to finish our
new Main and Jib while on lock down.  They stayed open sewing masks and that
alloweed them to complete some of the logged orders.  Now all we have to do is
arrange a clandestine meeting to take possession.

We may be able to get in the water yet.  Although high Great Lakes water levels
may keep us from going anywhere except around our area.

Neil Schiller
1983 C&C 35-3, #028, "Grace"
Whitehall, Michigan
WLYC