Thanks Neil hopefully they will allow groups of 5 or less but they couple that
with social distancing.  Additionally Transport Canada currently says you can
only have family you live with on the boat, regardless of the size of the boat.
 Hopefully that will change, last Friday you weren’t allowed to work on your
boat so that has changed.

Rod

Sent from my iPhone