Same for us, best part is with the portable tank on the cockpit floor you never
over fill. I use a universal fuel line with a bulb to start ..... works great!

Paul
________________________________
From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of Charlie Nelson via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 16, 2020 5:23:01 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: cenel...@aol.com <cenel...@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Fuel Transfer Pump

A simple siphon pump can easily empty a fuel can into the diesel tank with no
av/dc power required. It may take a while depending on the tubing diameter.

A priming style bulb can be used to get it going—unless you like the taste of
diesel fuel and start it by ‘mouth’ or otherwise get the tubing filled with
fuel.

Charlie Nelson
Water Phantom
1995 C&C 36XL/kcb