Steve,
I'm in the process of doing this now without the metal frames that Leaky
Windows provides.  I'm having two cut from 1/4 inch acrylic plexiglass grey
2064 tint at a local  glass shop in CT for a total of $500.  I'm going to affix
it with 3M vhb tape and seal it with the Dow corning 795 black silicone.  The
tricky part is getting the old brown adhesive off the gel coat. It looks like
it's going to pull up some of the gelcoat so there will be some needed repair.
Here is a good life link to the process.https://youtu.be/MQyjxVUskd8

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 5:57 PM, Gerald Fennessey via