Your portlights look great.  I've been working on mine and today finally
removed all the old Plexus using a combination of heat gun and chisel and angle
grinder with flap disc where the stuff was very thick.  Spent most of the day
on it.  Hope my new ones look as good.  Have to wait till after I finish
patching, fairing and painting.  I'm painting my deck to upgrade the non-skid
which is mostly worn smooth.

Chuck Scheaffer, Resolute 1989 C&C 34R, Pasadena Md