So I needed to get launched and over to another marina for some extended
maintenance.  It was a nice chance to see how the new drive train worked.
Everything was fine and more or less "normal".  Shaft seal didn't leak and
vented just fine, no new or excessive vibes in the drive line.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD