FWIW, my wife often says she liked our 34 better than the 42 Custom.  She is
intimidated by the size and power of the bigger boat, especially when the wind
builds.  She thinks it was easier for the two of us to take out the smaller
boat (true). Personally, I like the bigger boat now that I’m used to her.

Sent from my iPhone