You could make a long stroke ram moving a 4 part block and tackle “backwards”,
i.e. 1 foot of ram = 4 feet of line, but then it would be pumping vs. cranking
unless you got a trim pump from an I/O to do it with a button.

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Charlie
Nelson via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2020 10:59 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: cenel...@aol.com
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Stus-List New-guy C&C 40 Shopping questions

I am hardly an expert on 'purchase' regarding hydraulics but the issue with a
board might be that it has to be physically moved up 3-4 feet--i.e. its more
than just the tension applied.

Charlie Nelson
36 XL/kcb Water Phantom

supporting this list with your contributions.  Each and every one is greatly
appreciated.  If you want to support the list - use PayPal to send contribution
--  https://www.paypal.me/stumurray