Some smaller and lighter keelboats (particularly racing boats) are designed to
account for crew weight in the cockpit while sailing and sit stern high when
unloaded at rest.

Not sure if that’s true for the 25, but maybe try putting three full size
people in the cockpit and see how it sits.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 19, 2020, at 11:21 PM, Richard Bush via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>