Dan,

I actually have seen your videos before - you guys do a good job, very
cool.

It's different only because the 25's rudder wasn't originally foam cored
like your's is. It's a plywood/balistol who-knows. So it isn't necessarily
going to support a foam reconstruction. Hoping someone with a 25 who has
rebuilt their rudder before will chime in.

Ian Tubby
Icicle
C&C 25
St. Petersburg, FL