Me neither- 30-1 #593

Gary

From: Jeff Nelson via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2021 7:42 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Jeff Nelson <jhnelso...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: loose mast wedges

I've never had any issues with my wedges moving.  I make my own and give the
heads a bit more
"lip".   Perhaps mine have less taper than pre-made ones, as that's the only
thing I could think of
that would cause them to work upwards.  Gravity is supposed to be our friend.

Wedges are pretty easy to make out of hardwood block, just a few minutes on the
table saw
and you've got 30 or 40.

Cheers,
  Jeff Nelson