Dennis is the “someone on this list” to whom I recently referred about a
floating switch recommendation.  The switch is quite robust.

From: Dennis C. via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2021 1:40 PM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Dennis C. <capt...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Bilge pumps

The key to a reliable bilge pump system is the float switch.  Install a Ultra
Safety Systems bilge switch and sleep with confidence.

https://www.tefgel.com/contain.php?param=pumpswitch_price

IMHO, they're superior to any others.  I've replaced a number of Rule float
switches over the last 3 decades. I've not observed one single USS bilge switch
failure.  The SR model has a lifetime warranty.  The others a 5 year warranty.

Dennis C.

Touche' 35-1 #83

Mandeville, LA