Me three!

At 11:01 AM 3/2/2021, you wrote:
+1 on the Ultra Safety Systems bilge switch recommendation. Put one on the Rule pump in my Mako CC because I was tired of replacing the Rule switches just about every year. Not cheap but worth it.

Regards,
Dave
1982 C&C 37 - Ronin
1998 Mast & Mallet Thomas Point 34 - Katana
Reedville, VA

On Mar 2, 2021, at 1:48 PM, Matthew via CnC-List <<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

Dennis is the “someone on this list” to whom I recently referred about a floating switch recommendation. The switch is quite robust.

From: Dennis C. via CnC-List <<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2021 1:40 PM
To: Stus-List <<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Dennis C. <<mailto:capt...@gmail.com>capt...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Bilge pumps

The key to a reliable bilge pump system is the float switch. Install a Ultra Safety Systems bilge switch and sleep with confidence.

<https://www.tefgel.com/contain.php?param=pumpswitch_price>https://www.tefgel.com/contain.php?param=pumpswitch_price

IMHO, they're superior to any others. I've replaced a number of Rule float switches over the last 3 decades. I've not observed one single USS bilge switch failure. The SR model has a lifetime warranty. The others a 5 year warranty.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA
Thanks to all of the subscribers that contributed to the list to help with the costs involved. If you want to show your support to the list - use PayPal to send contribution --
<https://www.paypal.me/stumurray>https://www.paypal.me/stumurray  Thanks - Stu

Thanks to all of the subscribers that contributed to the list to help with the costs involved. If you want to show your support to the list - use PayPal to send contribution -- https://www.paypal.me/stumurray Thanks - Stu

Tom & Lynn Buscaglia
SV Alera
C&C 37+/40
Vashon Island WA