All this depends on a reliable WIFI connection, right?  Do you think your bilge
pump switch, for example, is more or less reliable than your onboard WIFI
connection?

Bob

Bob Boyer
s/v Rainy Days
C&C Landfall 38 (Hull # 230)
(Spending winters in warm places, and summers on the Chesapeake Bay)
blog: dainyrays.blogspot.com
email: dainyr...@icloud.com