Thanks Ron

From: Ron Casciato via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: March-18-21 1:15 PM
To: 'Stus-List' <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Ron Casciato <rjcasci...@comcast.net>
Subject: Stus-List Re: C&C 40

HI Rod¨ There is a Flex-O-Fold specified for whatever Yanmar Sail drive
there is, I assume that they also cover Volvo.  I dealt with their rep in
Marblehead Mass.  Their current ad says that they fit all saildrive models.
The price seems to fall between $1295 - $1695 depending on diameter …….13”
to 18”..

Ron C.