One on Yacht World, and one in Bay City Michigan at $49,000.  I wonder how many were built?

On 3/18/21 3:38 PM, j...@dellabarba.com wrote:

Are there any for sale anywhere? I haven’t seen one in years.

Joe Della Barba

Coquina C&C 35 MK I

Kent Island MD USA

*From:* Doug Robinson via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
*Sent:* Thursday, March 18, 2021 3:30 PM
*To:* cnc-list@cnc-list.com
*Cc:* Doug Robinson <doug.robins...@gmail.com>
*Subject:* Stus-List Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: C&C 40

Nah.......C&C built trawlers:

There are a few on the market and if anyone would like to spice up this forum I would love to take a donation to keep up the variety. I was aboard one in the yard at NOTL plant and it was lovely, an adaptation of a commercial design they had done for the Government.  At 37ft they are currently $50k+ which puts them outa consideration for a 86yr skipper......sob

fdr