From: Peter McMinn via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2021 2:55 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: petemcm...@gmail.com
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Stus-List water tanks interconnected, or not?

I have a 30gal water tank under both settees. The valves for each are set to
open flow. However, the pump seems to draw only from the starboard side. I’d
assumed that with both valves open, the tanks would equalize, but the stbd tank
empties and the pump goes dry, while the port tank remains full. Can someone
venture to what’s going on? I’ve read this 2015
discussion<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=24a815b6-7b332d7c-24a83cc1-0cc47adca788-2a45cfe338c067da&q=1&e=a50a07b0-b170-4e04-8146-7b9407d8b101&u=https%3A%2F%2Fcnc-list.com%2Fempathy%2Fthread%2F2KB2NSDGELMQQJSRMPPWPHVMCWQJ2ICR%3Fhash%3DSLQZNGDWP5TUBYWW6HFGKHJT5DVCWB5F%23SLQZNGDWP5TUBYWW6HFGKHJT5DVCWB5F>,
 but the OP then was interested in disconnecting the two tanks. I’ll do some
exploring tomorrow to see what might be preventing the tanks from equalizing.
Ideas are welcome.