So I had a forward bulkhead problem too on my 33ii. But it was at the base
of the bulkhead on the port side. The cause of the rot was that there was
no limber hole in the bulkhead so that any water that seeped out of the
shower sump would just sit against the bulkhead.

I ended up cutting and grinding out the rot and a previous attempt at a
repair. Then I  tabbed and glassed in a new piece that was about 1' x 1'.
Dave Syer coached me through the job.

Would recommend that rather than attempting a full bulkhead replacement.

Mike
Atacama