Josh did you find out the proper thickness of the portlights? I bought a
sheet of 3/8” bronze 2412 I believe but haven’t had a chance to do it. Now
I'm concerned that it’s too thick.
Anyone know? I may cut a small one out today and find out.

Rockland Bazemore
S/V Blue Pearl
C&C 37/40+
Port Washington, NY