I can be in the New York area (NYC) and am looking to replace the windows on my
1979 C&C34. How much do you have?

Dr. Brian C. Morrison

On Jun 17, 2021, at 12:36 PM, rockland bazemore via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

Thanks Al, I just confirmed my portlights are also 1/4”. If anyone in the New
York area needs some 3/8” let me know!

On Thu, Jun 17, 2021 at 12:31 PM Alan Liles via CnC-List
I replaced my fixed port lights two years ago. I used 1/4 “extruded plexiglas
with VHB tape and Dow 795. The plexi had enough flex to accommodate the curve
of the cabin and the VHB tape held it in place. The 795 was used to seal the
gap. The installation was the easiest part of that job. The removal of the old
plexi and the repairs to the damaged gel coat took the most time. The guy who
cut my plexi was a bit of a butcher so I spent a day with a file smoothing out
the chatter marks on the edges. In the end it looked great and, so far, no
leaks.

Cheers, Al
SV Elendil
C&C 37/40+