Jeff you are correct about St. Peters  , however tavelling from Pictou we also
have the Canso Locks we have to go through.  :)

Sent from my Bell Samsung device over Canada’s largest network.

________________________________
From: Jeff Nelson via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 3, 2021, 7:44 a.m.
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Jeff Nelson
Subject: Stus-List Re: Checking the list

I believe there is only 1 lock at St. Peter's (double gate, but one lock), and
a swing bridge.
There is another bridge at Iona to make it up through the narrows if you want
to enter/exit

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>
      Virus-free.