Halcyon was out of the water for a Mani and Pedi,  (Bottom and wash and wax)
Then found the prop shaft showed unusual wear like a rope burn Groove?  and was
told it WILL fail at some point  and I will loose the Prop as well. So I had
that replaced, $ as well as what I think may have been original motor Mounts?
Also headed to Park city to col off for a week where it was a 55 in the morning
and rocketed to 72 during the day :) ! :)
Will be great to be on the water next week again, and its cooling off! Cant
wait !

John Conklin

S/V Halcyon
S/V Heartbeat

On Aug 1, 2021, at 4:11 PM, dwight veinot via CnC-List

Beautiful here, about 20 apparent to weather, sunny, tee shirt sailing on the
Bay

On Sun, Aug 1, 2021 at 11:54 AM CHARLES SCHEAFFER via CnC-List
Ho pe everyone is well and sailing.   The list has been quiet for several days.

Chuck S
send contribution --
https://www.paypal.me/stumurray<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.paypal.me%2Fstumurray&data=04%7C01%7C%7Cd589701854a04aff3ebe08d955288aba%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637634454877348791%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=ZKvFUBiN15Bslpblmd5fpZ0f4aQfyyAXIVD5%2FDzly%2Fw%3D&reserved=0>
  Thanks - Stu
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile