I think he said the owner is too frail to sail it that far.  Perhaps she could
find someone to deliver it.

From: Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2021 1:41 PM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Della Barba, Joe <joe.della.ba...@ssa.gov>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Boat trucking recommendations

If the boat is too fragile to just sail to San Diego, is the boat worth
shipping across the country?

I could probably find a fragile old 35 foot boat for $25K in California.

Also note the Canadian shipper *might* be able to ship the boat to Canada and
then ship her to San Diego, but you might have to pay customs both ways ☹

Joe

Coquina