It was not Andrews that could not do the point-to-point in the United States. The company is Bothwell Marine that recently moved a Hughes 35 from Miami to Southwestern Ontario for $7,000 CAD and they are not able to do origin and destination in the U.S. There must be additional licensing involved for a foreign company to be able to operate point to point in the US. Anyway, that is what they told me when I called on the telephone today. Size matters for cost as others have noted, and the Hughes 35 is 35.5 X 10.3.

Steve Thomas
Port Stanley, ON

------ Original Message ------
   From: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
   To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: t...@sv-alera.com
   Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2021 8:45 PM
   Subject: Stus-List Re: Boat trucking recommendations

.Andrews Trucking did most if the deliveries from the C&C Factory and is still in business. They were doing point to point in the states and well as CN to US stuff. Not sure why they would not be able to do point to point US as someone mentioned, They brought ALera out from Niagara on the Lake fior us and were. FWIW our 37+ was around 12k USD in 2012. They even had a custom trailer for our wing keel!
  https://www.andrewstrucking.com/
  <https://www.andrewstrucking.com/>
 Tom & Lynn Buscaglia
 SV Alera