From: Bill Coleman via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2022 2:33 PM
To: 'Stus-List' <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Bill Coleman <colt...@gmail.com>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Stus-List Canadian Luxury Tax

OK, I know I should just get back to work, but this is a very thought provoking
Bill about to take place,
and it is like watching a slow motion train wreck.

The American Version of the 90's may not have been what completely killed C&C,
but it certainly guaranteed it.

What do they say, "Those who do not remember the mistakes of the past are
condemned to repeat them in the future" ?!
It's been about a generation, long enough to forget, I guess. And Canada has a
lot to lose.

https://marinefabricatormag.com/2021/12/20/analysis-shows-canadas-proposed-luxury-tax-will-have-heavy-impact-on-marine-industry/

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-1991-06-13-9102220626-story.html

Bill Coleman