From: David Knecht <davidakne...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2022 1:45:04 PM
To: Jeffrey A. Laman <jlam...@outlook.com>
Cc: CnC CnC discussion list <CnC-List@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Genoa sheets catch on shrouds

The sheets have loops spliced into the ends and the soft shackle just goes
through the two loops and attaches to itself.  I have no problem with my 100%
genoa, but my 145 hangs up often.  Do you have protective tubes around your
shrouds or bare rod?  Dave

S/V Aries
1990 C&C 34+
New London, CT

[cid:4073BE72-4704-4EA7-8EBA-B73B833F502B]

On Jun 16, 2022, at 1:36 PM, Jeffrey A. Laman