Dan,

Your boat was registered in the US as /Rainbow /with a USCG registration number of  1024202. on Dec 1994 thru Dec 2001.

Interesting that there is another C&C 44 that has HIN that indicates it is also Hull #1 (HIN ZCC44001D485)./  Indigo/, a Canadian vessel was in US waters (Southwest Harbor, ME) in June 2019.

Don Kern
/Fireball/, C&C35 Mk-2
Bristol, RI