Don,

I highly doubt  that my boat is Hull #1. The first 3 C&C44 's were
completely stripped down racers with 8' keels - one of them took home the
Bermuda Cup I think which was one of the selling points I believe.
Breakaweigh has a late model wide wing keel and comfortable cruising boat
interior straight out of the RI factory just like the other 44's built at
the same time. Not sure what's going on with the "001"

Dan Cormier
C&C44 Breakaweigh
Halifax, NS / Florida